GGR’s clients have unique needs that demand individual solutions. In today’s changing political environment, that means developing a focused message to decision makers. As decision makers face multiple issues, GGR zealously represents its clients by understanding its client’s needs and applying the highest level of integrity and respect:
- Worked with a state association to create a business climate favorable for the expansion of natural gas exploration that will make Pennsylvania a leader in clean energy development.
- Secured funding for community and economic development projects for local governments and governmental authorities, creating new jobs and reviving downtown environments.
- Secured successful approval of nearly $200 million in new spending to support the deployment of computer technology in Pennsylvania’s public schools.
- Successfully worked to limit the effect of mandates placed on insurance companies from impacting the policies of a leading provider of supplemental insurance benefits.
- Created a legislative remedy to assist a municipal gas utility to increase collections that became the framework of a law helping all utilities deal with decreased collections while at the same time expanding opportunities for low-income customers to receive state assistance.
- Led the effort to expand gaming for Pennsylvania’s racetracks, which has not only saved Pennsylvania’s horse racing industry but, for the first time, created a statewide program to provide property relief to Pennsylvanians.
- Assisted a leading national company to secure the contract to operate the Pennsylvania Lottery, which has resulted in increased profits to support programs and services to Pennsylvania’s senior citizens.
- Successfully defeated, for 20 years, proposed taxes on the smokeless tobacco industry.